Nikon Monarch M5 10 x 42 Binoculars
Making objects appear 10 times closer than they actually are and featuring renowned Nikon optics, the full-size Nikon Monarch M5 10 x 42 binoculars give you a close, vivid view of your surroundings.
- Large 42 mm objectives (front lenses) gather abundant light and provide a wide field of view
- At 1,000 yards, the binoculars deliver a 293 ft. wide field of view so you can see more of the scene in greater detail, making it easier to locate your subject
- Dielectric, high-reflective, multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range, resulting in brighter images and more natural colors
- Nikon ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass virtually eliminates common distortion, chromatic aberrations and color fringing for clear, high-resolution views in nearly any lighting
- Roof prisms have a phase-corrected coating applied to the prism surfaces for higher resolutions
- Large, smooth-spinning central focus knob allows simple, precise focus adjustment down to 8.2 ft.
- Comfortable high-eye point design leaves sufficient space between your brow and the eyecups for a clear field of view, even when you're wearing glasses
- Convenient turn-and-slide operation makes it easy to get the durable rubber eyecups right where you want them for maximum comfort and field of view
- Enhanced rubber-armored body provides nonslip grip and protection from bumps and bruises
- Binoculars are nitrogen-filled and O-ring–sealed for fog-free performance
- Ready for every adventure, these compact, lightweight companions weigh just 1 lb. 6.6 oz.
Imported.View the Nikon Monarch Product LineView all Nikon Binoculars
Real Angle of View
Apparent Angle of View
Field of View
5.7 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches
1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...