AKU Rock DFS Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
When the terrain gets rugged, the men's AKU Rock DFS Mid GTX hiking boots are up to the task of keeping your feet cushioned, dry and comfortable so you can focus on the navigating the trail ahead.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membranes let your feet breathe while protecting them from wet weather, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Gusseted tongues keep out trail debris and use soft materials to provide a smooth transition
- Dual Fit System (DFS) has 2 separate lace zones that are easy and fast to adjust
- Primary lace zone provides maximum comfort while walking or hiking; secondary fast lace provides support and a precision fit
- AIR 8000® fabric offers superior breathability
- Elica Fit technology allows your feet to move through their natural range of motion, providing enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue and foot strain
- IMS3 chassis combined with polyurethane exoskeletons and midsoles support your feet, help control flex, reduce ankle strain and enhance stability
- Midsoles incorporate a lightweight EVA foam for cushioning and a polyurethane heel for durability and support
- Midsoles are wrapped with sticky climbing rubber for protection and extra grip on slippery rocks
- Vibram® Approcciosa rubber soles are coated in Megagrip for added grip and traction in both wet and dry conditions
Imported.View all AKU Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Suede/microfiber/AIR 8000 fabric
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
Partially recycled OrthoLite footbed
Vibram Approcciosa Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 12.2 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.4|
Measurements are stated in inches.