Setting the bar for lightweight mountaineering footwear, the men's Scarpa Ribelle Lite HD boots provide efficient support for long days in alpine terrain.
- Linings made with HDry® waterproof/breathable direct lamination with 37.5® technology keep your feet dry in all conditions
- 37.5® technology regulates tempature, storing heat when you are active and releasing it when you rest
- All-synthetic, light and flexible uppers keep the boots light and comfortable
- The Dynamic Tech Roll System features an enhanced rocker profile under the ball of the foot that increases walking efficiency
- The dual-density polyurethane midsoles and Vibram® outsoles inspire confidence when tackling technical ground
Imported.View all Scarpa Men's Mountaineering Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
HDry Direct waterproof/breathable membrane
HDry Direct Lamination with 37.5 technology
Vibram Precision Tech Roll rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lb. 14.2 oz
|6.5||7||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||48 EU||49 EU||50 EU|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.