Danner Jag Hiking Boots - Women's
Comfortable on the trail and around town, the women's Danner Jag hiking boots incorporate durable, lightweight materials; cushioned EVA midsoles; and new waffle outsoles made for a variety of terrain.
- Durable suede and lightweight textile uppers provide modern performance and durability
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds are made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation; 3 layers of varying density provide cushioning and support
- Lightweight EVA midsoles provide additional cushioning
- Retro Danner waffle outsoles are designed to adapt to a variety of terrain, from sidewalks to light trails
- DPDX last has a low profile for everyday wear and is built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Includes 2 lace options with an alternative color
Imported.View the Danner Jag Product Line View all Danner Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Danner Dry waterproof/breathable laminate
Danner Dry waterproof lining
Danner Waffle rubber
1 lb. 13 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...