Leki Legacy Lite Trekking Poles - Pair
A fantastic set of all-arounders for your next adventure, these Leki Legacy Lite trekking poles are built with lightweight yet robust HTS 6.0 aluminum shafts for stability on the mountain.
- Heat-treated HTS 6.0 aluminum makes them sturdy, durable and lightweight
- Ergonomic Evocon Cor-Tec grips feature rounded edges for more comfort on descents
- Built-in 8° positive angle of the grips keeps wrists in a neutral position, providing more efficient pole plants
- Adjustable Lock Security Soft 2.0 straps are made from breathable, lightweight, soft material for maximum comfort
- Speed Lock+ offers extremely fast and easy adjustment of pole length between 100 and 130 cm, even when you're wearing gloves; smaller and lighter than Speed Lock 1.0
- Interchangeable basket system makes it easy to screw on/off various Leki baskets for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place
- Universal carbide flex tips deliver high precision and great grip in nearly any terrain
Imported.View all Leki Trekking Poles
Cork / Rubber
Maximum Length (in.)
Minimum Length (in.)
Collapsed Length (in.)
Maximum Length (cm)
Minimum Length (cm)
Collapsed Length (cm)
External Lever Lock
1 lb. 2.0 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...