Brooks Caldera 6 Trail-Running Shoes - Men's
Just because you are running on rocks, roots and ruts doesn't mean your feet should feel beat up. The men's Brooks Caldera 6 trail-running shoes are made for cushioned comfort even on rough trails.
- 3D Fit Print over the uppers provides additional structure and durability without compromising breathability
- Internal midfoot saddles hold your feet securely without sacrificing breathability or comfort, thanks to the lightweight and quick-drying air-mesh upper
- Lace keepers stow the laces out of the way
- Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters (not included)
- Raised midsole foam walls hold your feet securely for a stable ride
- Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3, the softest cushioning offered by Brooks, is optimized to be lightweight, responsive and durable
- TPU toe caps enhance protection on the trail
- Wide bases and split-heel outsoles help stabilize your landings and carry you smoothly over uneven terrain
- TrailTack rubber outsoles offer traction on both wet and dry surfaces
Imported.View the Brooks Caldera Product Line View all Brooks Men's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
1 lb. 3.7 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 U.S. Women's 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 EU 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 46.5 47.5 48.5 49.5
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Men's sizes. Correlating U.S. Women's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...