REI Co-op Pride Flying Disc
Made from recycled polyester, the REI Co-op Pride Flying Disc offers solid construction and consistent flight. If you throw it right. That's entirely up to you.
- Recycled cousin of the Discraft Ultrastar, which is the official disc of USA Ultimate and the World Flying Disc Federation
- This season's Pride art is from designer, cartoonist and storyteller Christina Moreland, who aims to promote optimism, social justice and resistance to heteronormativity
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
Made in USA.
- SHELL WHITE: Brian Rau—an independent illustrator and designer located in Chicago—uses shapes, textures and a minimal color palette as a means of communication and storytelling.
- WHITE: Designer, cartoonist and storyteller Christina Moreland aims to promote optimism, social justice and resistance to heteronormativity.
|Recommended for Ages
Recycled polyester plastic
(diameter) 10.5 inches
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand