Kammok Roo Double Recycled Hammock
Perfect for two, compact for travel and made from 100% recycled fabric, the Kammok Roo Double Recycled hammock delivers unparalleled quality and performance from backyard to backcountry.
- Supersoft GravitasX™ 40-denier diamond ripstop fabric is 100% recycled; it's made with preconsumer waste that would otherwise be discarded as trash
- Fabric is also bluesign® approved
- Kammok reduced the use of virgin nylon while maintaining the same durability and performance needed in the backcountry—the Roo Double Recycled safely holds up to 500 lbs.
- At 10 ft. long, there's plenty of room to lie flat and stretch out for the best night of sleep or share a seat for 2 on the patio
- Exclusive crinkle treatment breaks in the fabric ahead of time, ensuring out-of-the-package softness and exceptional packability
- 23kN Kanga Claw™ carabiners and Dyneema® Racer slings create a climbing-strength suspension
- Attach carabiners, gear accessories and more to the built-in gear loops
- At only 1 lb. 1.1 oz., this hammock won't weigh down your pack
- Made of 100% recycled Diamond Shell™ 40-denier diamond ripstop nylon fabric, the attached roll-top stuff sack provides quick, water-resistant storage
- Note: Hammock straps are not included
- Covered by Kammok's lifetime warranty, so you can be confident your gear will outlast your adventures; see vendor website for details
Imported.View all Kammok Camping Hammocks
120 x 68.5 inches
6.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
1 lb. 1.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...