Danner Panorama Waterproof Low Hiking Shoes - Men's
Water bottle, check. Day-use permit, check. Reliable hiking shoes, check. The men's Danner Panorama Waterproof Low hiking shoes are comfortable, stable and ready to keep your feet dry on muddy trails.
- Abrasion-resistant uppers are made from rich, durable suede
- Danner Dry waterproof protection keeps your feet dry and comfortable with a 100% waterproof barrier that allows moisture to escape without letting water in
- Cushioned EVA Danner Plyolite® midsoles offer lightweight comfort and shock absorption—and require minimal break-in time to keep you going on the trail
- Rugged, high-traction outsoles with deep lugs provide confident grip and secure footing on all kinds of terrain
- DPDX last has a low profile for everyday wear and is built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- OrthoLite® footbeds included
Imported.View all Danner Men's Hiking Shoes
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer Danner Dry waterproof, breathable laminate
Danner Plyolite EVA
Danner Panorama rubber outsole
2 lbs. 2 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
|EU||38 - 39||39||39.5||40||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.