Coleman Skydome 4-Person Tent
With a simple, spacious design that sets up in under 5 min., the Coleman Skydome 4-person tent lets you spend more time relaxing at your campsite and less time messing with gear.
- Nearly vertical walls offer 20% more headroom than a traditional Coleman dome tent
- Pre-attached poles make for a simple, fast setup—you can pitch this tent in under 5 min.
- Wide door design means you can move airbeds, sleeping bags and other gear in and out with ease
- Downpour in the forecast? WeatherTec™ system with welded corners, inverted seams and taped seams helps keep you and your gear dry
- Strong frame is tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- 8 x 3.5 ft. Full-Fly vestibule creates a protected entry and adds extra storage space
- Roof vents and mesh back wall help with ventilation and airflow inside the tent for ultimate comfort
- Tent is sized to fit 1 queen-size air mattress (not included)
- E-port makes it easy to access an extension cord so you can bring electrical power inside your tent
- Front left corner on tent, fly pole and sleeve are color coded red to help orient rainfly
- Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft keep small items organized
- Includes an expandable carry bag for easy storage
Imported.View all Coleman Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
13 lbs. 11.2 oz.
9 x 24.5 inches
96 x 84 inches
56 square feet
28 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...