GOOD TO-GO Cuban Rice Bowl - 2 Servings
Cuban food in the backcountry? You bet! With big, bold flavors and a balanced spice, the GOOD TO-GO Cuban Rice Bowl livens up your camp cuisine.
- Long grain rice and black beans provide a complete protein; 15 g of protein per serving
- Garlic crema sauce and plantains create unique flavors
- Vegetarian and gluten free
- Just add boiling water and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal; 12 min. cook time
- 2-year shelf life
- Dehydrated, not freeze dried
- Handcrafted in Maine
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: onion, instant long grain rice, dried black beans, poblano pepper, sour cream powder (cultured cream, nonfat milk), plantain chips (plantain, non hydrogenated palm oil, salt), garlic, dried tomato flakes, grapeseed oil, sweet rice flour, cilantro, red wine vinegar, dried leeks, ground cumin, sea salt, black pepper, dried cilantro, crystallized lime (citric acid, lime oil, lime juice). Contains milk.View all GOOD TO-GO Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...