Lezyne Sport Gravel Drive Floor Pump
Designed specifically for gravel bikes and others with mid-volume tires, the Lezyne Sport Gravel Floor Drive pump is ideal for quickly and accurately inflating tires measuring 32 mm and larger.
- Built around a larger-diameter barrel than most Lezyne floor pumps, the Sport Gravel Floor Drive pushes more air per stroke for faster fill-ups
- Easy-to-read, oversize 3.5 in. gauge makes it simple to inflate with precision, offering +/- 0.5 psi accuracy up to the maximum pressure of 100 psi
- Equipped with the Lezyne Tubeless Chuck, this pump is equally suited to pre-ride top-offs and seating tubeless tires
- Featuring a flippable design, the Tubeless Chuck easily threads directly onto Presta valves—or directly onto the shaft once the valve core is removed
- Built-in valve core tool makes for easy valve tightening or removal to provide greater airflow for seating tubeless tires
- Extra-long hose allows for easy inflation whether your bike is on the ground, in the stand or hanging out on your hitch rack at the trailhead
- Barrel and piston are built from durable high-grade steel and mounted to a rugged Composite Matrix base; fully rebuildable design offers long-term reliability
Imported.View all Lezyne Bike Floor Pumps
Maximum Pressure (psi)
100 pounds per square inch
26.1 x 9.4 x 8.8 inches
3 lbs. 12 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...