NRS Quest Stand Up Paddle
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for novice to intermediate paddlers, the lightweight NRS Quest stand up paddle is the one to reach for when you're ready to take your skills to the next level without sacrificing durability.
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight and responsive, and it can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling
- Glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-lasting durability for all the paddling adventures to come
- Teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on the body for less paddling fatigue
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere from 68 to 86 in.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control
- 7° offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing
Imported.View all NRS Paddle Board Paddles
High-impact ABS plastic
18 x 8.5 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
625 square inches
1 lb. 13 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...