Kokatat Maximus Centurion Rescue Vest PFD
A Type V rescue vest with plenty of space and organization, the Kokatat Maximus Centurion PFD comes with a Belly Pocket, featuring 2 pockets, a magnetic closure knife sleeve and space for a VHF radio.
- Comes standard with an accessory Kokatat Belly Pocket for additional storage and organization
- This vest also features a redesigned top pocket that is more accessible than past versions
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Kokatat Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) features wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with you
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps also provide excellent comfort
- Side-entry design with webbing adjustments at the front of the vest offers easy fit adjustments
- Made with 500-denier CORDURA® fabric outer shell and Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Includes a quick-release chest harness, tether/tow system-ready O-ring and a stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or cow tail (not included)
- U.S. Coast Guard approved
Imported.View all Kokatat Men's PFDs
XL/XXL: 18 lbs.
XS/S: 16 lbs. 5 oz.
CORDURA fabric/Gaia foam
XL/XXL: 49-55 inches
XS/S: 32-38 inches
3 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...