Coleman Powerhouse Dual Fuel Lantern
Light up your campsite in any weather with the efficient Coleman Powerhouse Dual Fuel lantern. It burns either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, allowing you to use whatever you have on hand.
- Dual Fuel™ technology gives you the convenience of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline
- Lasts up to 5 hrs. on high or 20 hrs. on low on 2.5 pints of Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (neither fuel included)
- 1 gallon of Coleman Liquid Fuel lasts as long as 4.5 cylinders of propane, allowing you to take less fuel with you to save money and packing space
- 2-mantle design creates a steady, bright glow of up to 800 lumens that reaches up to 22 meters away
- A quick match strike is all you need to get the lantern started, then simply dial in the perfect brightness with the adjustable control knob
- Once the lantern is lit, the fuel tank provides a steady base when placed on a table
- Bail handle allows easy carrying and convenient hanging
- When you're ready to head home, the lantern doesn't require any disassembly—just turn it off and let it cool
- All Season Strong™ technology provides reliable operation in all weather conditions
- Porcelain-coated 2-tier ventilator helps resist corrosion and rust
- High-temperature globe resists cracking from heat
- Includes 2 String Tie #21 mantles
- Filtering funnel included
- 5-year limited warranty from Coleman
- Fuel not included
Made in USA.View all Coleman Fuel-Powered Lanterns
Max Light Output (Lumens)
White Gas / Auto
Burn Time (Max Flame)
16.3 x 7.6 x 7.4 inches
4 lbs. 10.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...