Cannondale Habit 3 Bike - 2021
Make your favorite trails even more fun with the Cannondale Habit 3. This trail bike has its priorities on point, boasting a progressive design that delivers playful agility and serious capability.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame delivers lightweight, responsive handling and 130 mm of plush suspension controlled by a RockShox Deluxe Select+ shock
- Rockshox Pike Select fork delivers 140 mm of hit- and bump-absorbing travel
- Designed to be your daily ride, the Habit is built for easy service with durable suspension pivots, easy internal cable routing and no oddball proprietary stuff
- SRAM NX Eagle 1 x 12-speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting across the 11–50-tooth cassette, offering a wide range of gears to take on any terrain
- SRAM G2 R hydraulic discs provide reliable all-condition stopping power
- Internally routed Cannondale DownLow dropper post gets your seat low and out of the way for descents, and then quickly back up for climbs
- 29 in. wheels with big, grippy tires offer a plush ride with plenty of traction
- Progressive geometry, a properly wide handlebar and a short stem support an effective riding position, helping you get the most out of every trail
- Proportional Response design tailors the actual suspension layout by size so that every rider gets optimal traction, suppleness and control
- Using size-specific center-of-gravity data, the suspension is designed and optimized for each frame size
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance, while keeping the chainstays short for nimble agility; a stiffer, stronger rear wheel is just icing
- Downtube protector shields your shock and frame from roost and strikes, lets cool air in and keeps out water and crud
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.View all Cannondale Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
130 mm travel, SmartForm C1 alloy
RockShox Pike Select, 140 mm, DebonAir, 15 x 110 mm thru axle, tapered steered, 51 mm offset
RockShox Deluxe Select+ with 2-position mode adjust, adjustable rebound
1-1000 Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset
SRAM DUB BSA MTB83
SRAM NX Eagle
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
SRAM G2 R hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm CenterLine rotors
SRAM G2 R hydraulic disc
WTB ST i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Shimano MT400, 12 x 148 mm thru axle
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5 in., EXO casing, tubeless ready; rear: Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4 in., EXO casing, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 780 mm
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 0 deg.
Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 100 mm (S), 120 mm (M-XL)
Cannondale Ergo XC
1-1/8 to 1-1/2 in., sealed angular contact bearings
34 lbs. 8.32 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...