Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Finger Lakes & Central New York
Grab your pack and hit the trails in Central New York, a region full of natural wonders. Use the Five-Star Trails: Finger Lakes and Central New York guide to hike the area's most beautiful trails.
- Instead of mountains and ridges, the region is known for rolling drumlins, an abundance of scenic gorges, quiet woodlands, beautiful waterfalls and picturesque lakes
- Trails included in this guide feature a variety of these landscapes and were carefully selected to give the most varied and rewarding experiences
- Each trail has been thoroughly researched and hiked, and includes a detailed description, trail profile and map
- At-a-glance ratings on scenery, trail condition, difficulty, solitude and appropriateness for children let you quickly select a trail that fits your tastes and ability
- Also includes useful information such as fees, restrictions for dogs on the trail and advice on when to visit
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8 x 5 inches
Menasha Ridge Press
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...