Product Image of color Black loading
Mountain Equipment Frontier Hooded Jacket - Women's
$175.73Compared to $235.00*
Reduced Price. You save 25%
Built for technical use in the mountains, the women's Mountain Equipment Frontier hooded jacket is a highly breathable soft shell that's ideal for summer alpinism and spring ski tours.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double-weave soft-shell fabric provides total mobility, high levels of breathability and excellent abrasion resistance
- Mountain helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable
- Over-locked and topstitched construction on body; twin needle on hood
- 2-way YKK® molded center-front zipper
- Hand pockets; inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and dual-tether hem drawcords help seal out drafts
- Women's Active fit with articulated and preshaped sleeves
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Women's Soft-Shell Jackets
92% polyamide/8% elastane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 4 6 8 10 12 Chest 32 - 34 34 - 36 36 - 38 38 - 40 40 - 42 Waist 25 - 27 27 - 29 29 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 Hip 35 - 37 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Inseam 31 31 31 31 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam lengths are 2 inches shorter for short lengths and 2 inches longer for long lengths.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...