Darn Tough Traverse Ski and Snowboard Socks - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Inspired by pro skier Michelle Parker and made for the pursuit of pow, the Darn Tough Traverse ski and snowboard socks provide cushioned comfort, breathability and durability for big days on snow.
- Cushioned comfort, shin padding and reinforced Achilles area, plus ventilated zones on top, keep your feet comfortable whether you're inbounds or hiking for turns
- Terry loop cushioning provides comfort underfoot
- Fine-gauge knitting offers a barely-there feel and lasting durability
- Merino wool construction stays cool in the summer, warm in the winter; merino wool is breathable and naturally resists odors
- Fast-action wicking pulls moisture away from your skin and allows it to evaporate quickly
- True Seamless™ construction features undetectable fused seams for a smooth feel
- Over-the-calf height keeps the outside out
- Performance fit won't slip, bunch or blister
- Guaranteed For Life by Darn Tough
Made in USA.View all Darn Tough Women's Snowboard Socks
52% nylon/43% merino wool/5% Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L U.S. Women's 4.5-7 7.5-9.5 10-11.5 EU 35-38 38-41 41-43
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...