Poler The Reversible Napsack
For summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, or wearing after snowboarding, surfing and other activities that lower your core temp, the Poler Napsack warms you up, but isn't too hot for indoors.
- Fully reversible design has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom, so you can open it up and stick your legs out
- Hike it up to your waist, cinch it and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, then crawl right back into your tent without having to leave the warmth of your bag
- To walk around or lounge in the Napsack, simply cinch the bottom up around your waist and fold the extra material over
- Soft ripstop nylon exterior holds cozy Thermastuff synthetic insulation
- Handwarmer pockets; 5 x 4 in. accessory pockets on each side
- Includes an 8 x 18 in. stuff sack for easy transport and packing
- To freshen your Napsack without damage, fading or clumping, hand-wash in cold water with a light detergent; Poler highly recommends not machine-washing the Napsack
- Rinse well to remove all detergent; lay flat out of direct sunlight to air dry, or dry on low heat with dryer balls (or tennis balls) to help prevent clumping
- Please carefully cut away the care label with scissors to avoid damage; do not tear away the care label by hand as this will damage the Napsack
- Small fits people up to 5 ft. tall; Medium up to 5 ft. 8 in.; Large up to 6 ft. 3 in.; Extra-large up to 6 ft. 8 in.
- If you want to sleep in the Napsack with the bottom cinched closed and are within 3 in. of the upper limit of the recommended height, please size up for comfort in foot area
Imported.View all Poler Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
50 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
10 degrees (C)
2 lbs. 8 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
S: 60 inches
M: 68 inches
L: 75 inches
XL: 80 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...