Marker Squire 10 Ski Bindings - 2021/2022
Break into freeride and freestyle skiing with the Marker Squire 10 ski bindings—they provide reliable release and easy step-in for lighter-weight skiers who are curious to explore new terrain.
- Triple Pivot Light 2 toe pieces ensure direct and easy power transmission
- Compact 2 heels allow excellent release characteristics and require very low step-in force
- Stainless-steel antifriction device (AFD) gliding plates allow essential lateral boot movement despite dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- DIN release settings are adjustable from 3 to 10
- Height without skis: 20 mm
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk
Recommended Skier Weight
Brake Width (mm)
85 MM: 85 millimeters
100 MM: 100 millimeters
3 lbs. 9.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...