Marker Squire 11 Ski Bindings - 2021/2022
Completely redesigned to be lighter weight and easier to step into, the Marker Squire 11 bindings give motivated freeride and freestyle newbies the confidence to explore new terrain.
- New Triple Pivot Light 2 toe units have more substantial housing and feature Anti-Ice rails that let you scrape snow and ice from your boots
- Hollow Linkage 2 heels save weight and increase stiffness by using a hollow, aluminum axle; this latest generation is even easier to step into than prior Squire models
- Stainless-steel antifriction device (AFD) gliding plates allow essential lateral boot movement despite dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- DIN release settings adjustable from 3 to 11
- Height without skis: 24 mm
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk
Recommended Skier Weight
Brake Width (mm)
90 MM: 90 millimeters
100 MM: 100 millimeters
3 lbs. 9.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...