Burton Step On X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings - Women's - 2021/2022
Enjoy an intuitive connection with your board, combined with the responsiveness of carbon-blend highbacks. The women's Burton Step On X snowboard bindings are built for aggressive all-mountain riding.
- Step On boot-to-binding system uses 2 points of connection by the toe and 1 by the heel for amazing performance in a simple and secure system
- Toe Hooks 2.0 feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide easy entrance and exit; heel connection point increases boot and binding response
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight—and it's universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems
- Re:Flex FullBED system provides full underfoot cushioning—maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue—and features a trapdoor design for easy access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features just one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while you're riding on any terrain
- FLAD system allows you to make micro-adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive
- Burton backs their binding baseplates with a lifetime warranty and their straps and highbacks with a one-year warranty from date of purchase
Imported.View all Burton Speed-Entry Snowboard Bindings
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...