Dynafit Radical Pro Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
Efficient, comfortable ascents and the downhill performance of freeride boots? Get the best of both with the women's Dynafit Radical Pro alpine touring ski boots and their Hoji Lock walk/ski system.
- Hoji Lock System goes from walk to ski in a single move, for comfortable touring with up to 60° cuff rotation and stiff downhill performance with a locked-in 11° forward lean
- Hoji Lock provides a direct connection between the uppers and the shells, resulting in downhill performance much closer to that of alpine ski boots
- Upper cuff buckle and the Ultra Lock Strap are joined together by cables attached to the Hoji Lock lever, allowing the boots to be pre-tensioned in ski mode
- Low overall weight and flexible tongue construction from multiple high-tech plastics combine to deliver increased walking comfort and save effort on the ascent
- Grilamid® shells and glass-fiber-loaded Grilamid cuffs deliver a progressive 120 flex to ski downhill in even the most demanding terrain
- Newly designed heat-moldable liners offer out-of-the-box comfort and accommodate a variety of foot shapes
- Master Step tech inserts feature longer semicircle guidance grooves at the toe for improved step-in; increased upper contact surface improves power transfer
- Heel inserts feature closed steel bridges, improving power transmission between insert and boot
- Wear-resistant Pomoca Climb outsoles absorb shock, improve stability, and deliver great grip and traction, thanks to big lugs and sharp edges; frame binding compatible
- Microregulation allows for precise adjustment
- Safety lock buckles
- Handmade in Italy
Imported.View all Dynafit Women's Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
Touring (ISO 9523) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
Number of Buckles
Pomoca Climb Tour rubber
5 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 U.S. Women's 6.5 7.5 8.5 9.5 U.S. Men's 5.5 6.5 7.5 8.5 UK 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 37.3 38.6 40 41.3 Mondo 23.5 24.5 25.5 26.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...