Outdoor Research Stormcraft Down Parka - Men's
Waterproof, windproof and insulated with lots of 700+ fill-power down, the Outdoor Research Stormcraft down parka stands up to the fiercest of weather during cold, stormy winters.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX® membrane offers waterproof/breathable protection—and it's windproof and durable
- 700-fill-power down delivers lots of warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Slip on the hood when you need extra warmth and secure it in place with the hidden front cordlocks
- Longer length adds protection and a roomy relaxed fit makes layering easy
- Brushed-tricot chin guard feels soft next to skin
- Interior and exterior pockets are perfect for stashing valuables and keeping your hands from going numb
- Dual YKK® Aquaguard® zippered chest pockets have soft sherpa fleece on the knuckle side
- Hand pockets have a brushed-tricot lining for extra warmth
- Large snap-secure exterior drop-in pockets hold your essentials
- Interior zip chest pocket and large interior mesh stash pocket keep items away from the cold
- Internal knit wrist cuff gaiters seal out cold air
- Insulated snap-secure stormflap block breezes
- Elastic drawcord hem keeps the heat in and snow out
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Down Jackets
20-denier ripstop nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 14.2 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...