Rab Electron Pro Insulated Jacket - Men's
Built for any adventure where warmth-to-weight ratio is of concern, the men's Rab Electron Pro down jacket combines a just-right blend of warmth, low weight and protection from the weather.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant; durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 800-fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish retains warmth in cold conditions
- Zoned midi- and micro-baffle stitch-through construction keeps insulation in place
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak shields you from the elements
- Low-bulk elastic cuffs provide a modern look
- High YKK® zippered hand pockets secure your essentials
- Full-length front YKK NATULON® zipper; stretch armholes and adjustable hem with recycled tape
- Jacket packs down into the included stuff sack
Imported.View all Rab Men's Down Jackets
Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon
800-fill-power European goose down
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38
Measurements are stated in inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...