Rab Electron Pro Insulated Jacket - Men's
Built for any adventure where warmth-to-weight ratio is of concern, the men's Rab Electron Pro down jacket combines a just-right blend of warmth, low weight and protection from the weather.
- Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant; durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- 800-fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish retains warmth in cold conditions
- Zoned midi- and micro-baffle stitch-through construction keeps insulation in place
- Helmet-compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak shields you from the elements
- Low-bulk elastic cuffs provide a modern look
- High YKK® zippered hand pockets secure your essentials
- Full-length front YKK NATULON® zipper; stretch armholes and adjustable hem with recycled tape
- Jacket packs down into the included stuff sack
Imported.View all Rab Men's Down Jackets
Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon
800-fill-power European goose down
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 2.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...