The North Face Freedom Snow Pants - Men's Short Sizes
On epic powder days, dial in your lower half with The North Face Freedom all-mountain snow pants in men's short sizes. They are made with DryVent™ fabric for comfort, warmth and freedom of movement.
- Seam-sealed 2-layer DryVent fabric provides waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Chimney Venting™ system manages moisture by allowing air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets; cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hems help protect the pants against sharp edges
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product Line View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
160-denier nylon (57% recycled)
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 9.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...