REI Co-op Polartec Power Stretch Fleece Gloves 2.0
Breathable and stretchy winter staples, the REI Co-op Polartec Power Stretch Fleece Gloves 2.0 are soft and cozy, but durable in a way that traditional fleece isn't.
- Breathable Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece offers abrasion resistance on the outside and cozy warmth on the inside
- 2.0 version means increased durability in construction and material and updated fit
- 4-way stretch is ideal for a wide range of activities—on their own or as liner gloves
- Rubberized palm pattern gives you secure grip
- Pull tab on cuffs makes them easy to put on
- Loop for hanging or as an attachment point to packs or belts
- After ensuring fit, you'll have optimal touch-screen compatibility with your thumbs and fingertips
- Made with bluesign®-approved material, which conserves resources and protects the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Fleece Gloves
Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece (53% polyester/38% nylon/9% spandex; all bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10 10 - 10.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...