REI Co-op Polartec Power Wool Gloves 2.0
Reap the rewards of two great fabrics. The REI Co-op Polartec Power Wool Gloves give you the temperature-regulating warmth of wool and the durability of stretch nylon.
- Polartec® Power Wool™ fleece combines an abrasion-resistant stretch nylon exterior and a breathable, brushed wool blend interior
- Touch-screen compatible thumbs and fingertips let you text without taking off your gloves
- Grippy rubberized palm pattern makes it easy to grasp cross-country ski poles or a shovel
- Tabs at wrists allow easy on/off
- Loop for hanging or as an attachment point
- Gloves clip together
- Updates to 2.0 version include increased durability in both construction and materials
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Fleece Gloves
47% merino wool/42% nylon/11% spandex Polartec Power Wool Fleece
XS S M L XL Length 6 - 6.75 6.75 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 Hand Circumference 7.25 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.5 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 9.5 - 10
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...