REI Co-op Trailsmith Fleece Jacket - Women's
Pulled from our 1992 catalog and updated with recycled material, the women's REI Co-op Trailsmith fleece jacket stays true to its roots with Polartec® fleece, a relaxed fit and even our retro labels.
- Durable Polartec Micro Series fleece is highly breathable and fast drying, providing warmth without weight
- 80% postconsumer recycled content means this fleece keeps good material out of landfills
- Passed-down style is durable and timeless, so it can be passed down again and again
- Zippered hand and chest pockets with mesh lining help secure camp valuables
- Retro zipper pulls and labels are authentic to the original 1992 version
- Classic, relaxed fit for a wide range of body types
- Double-layer collar with Lycra® spandex binding at hem gives protection and comfort
- Full zip with windflap
Imported.View the REI Co-op Trailsmith Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Fleece Jackets
80% recycled polyester/20% polyester Polartec microfleece
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.