The North Face McMurdo Down Parka - Men's
Bundle up on the frigid winter days with the warm protection of the McMurdo down parka from The North Face—it's windproof, waterproof, breathable and stuffed with 600-fill-power down.
- 2-layer DryVent™ fabric provides waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- 600-fill-power recycled waterfowl down provides cozy insulation in cold temperatures
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the exterior fabric sheds light rain
- Draft flap with hidden hook-and-loop closure covers the 2-way VISLON® center-front zipper to keep weather out
- Concealed, secure-zip alpine chest pockets
- 2 dual-entry front patch pockets have top-entry hidden hook-and-loop flap closures and side-entry secure-zip closures
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Adjustable hood with drawcord and removable faux-fur trim
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
70-denier DryVent 2-layer recycled nylon plain weave
Recycled polyester plain weave
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
Recycled waterfowl down
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...