Obermeyer Foraker Shell Jacket - Men's
Whether you're hitting your favorite resort or exploring the backcountry, the men's Obermeyer Foraker Shell jacket is made for unrestricted range of motion with 3-layer waterproof protection.
- Fully seam-sealed, 3-layer HydroBlock™ Elite fabric provides 20,0000 mm/20,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit with 2-way stretch and bonded construction lets you move freely; longer length provides extra warmth and protection
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- CZV™ control zone ventilation with pit zips helps you dump excess heat
- 2-way adjustable hood is removable and helmet-compatible
- Water-resistant powder skirt with gripper elastic hem helps keep out snow
- 2-way front zipper with interior windguard
- Adjustable, shaped hem; adjustable cuffs
- Zippered pocket on left chest; flap pocket with zipper on right chest
- Zippered hand pockets and sleeve pass pocket
- Interior electronics pocket with cord routing guide
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer HydroBlock Elite 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...