Obermeyer Charger Insulated Jacket - Men's
Linger longer on the slopes in the men's Obermeyer Charger insulated jacket. Built for any activity level, the synthetic insulation and waterproof fabric keep you warm and dry whatever the weather.
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit with 4-way stretch fabric and lining panels gives you full range of motion
- Fully seam-sealed HydroBlock™ Elite fabric offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Thermore® Classic synthetic insulation helps keep you warm and dry
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- CZV™ control zone ventilation with mesh gussets, 3D mesh inserts and underarm vents helps keep you cool when temps increase
- 2-way adjustable, removable hood is helmet-compatible
- Fleece-lined collar feels nice against skin
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt with stretch panel helps keep out snow
- Adjustable cuffs and thumbhole inner cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Interior electronics pocket; interior goggles pocket; detachable, scratch-free goggles cloth
- Zippered chest pockets
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Polyester plain weave
88% polyester/12% elastane
Type Of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Elite 20,000 mm/20,000 g waterproof/breathable fabric
80 g Thermore Classic FE synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...