686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket - Men's
From the powder to the park—in sub-zero temps or springtime romps—the men's 686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph insulated jacket is the ultimate do-it-all jacket for shredding the slopes.
- 2-layer infiDRY® stretch fabric with fully taped Bemis® seams offers 20,000 mm waterproof protection
- Thermagraph™ body-mapped insulation system with 120 g infiLOFT Clo® Eco Vivo insulation keeps you warm on the slopes
- Insulation is made of 93% recycled polyester fibers
- Vader™ vents and Air-Flo™ mesh-lined underarm vents let you dump heat when you're charging hard
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood; hood link system lets you roll up the jacket and secure it with an integrated cord and loop for easy storage
- Honeycomb-knit fleece inner collar and mouth flap add comfort
- Water-resistant zippers on center-front and chest pocket
- Internal smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet and tangle-free headphone loops
- Front hand pockets with inner key clip; sleeve pass pocket with key clip and zippered closure; internal jacquard-mesh goggles pocket
- Adjustable welded cuffs, inner Lycra® spandex wrist gaiters and inner thumb grips help keep cold and snow out
- Adjustable hem cinch and attached adjustable powder skirt keep out the spindrift
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system connects to compatible snow pants
Imported.View all 686 Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer infiDRY 20,000 mm waterproof fabric
infiLOFT Clo Eco Vivo 93% recycled polyester fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 6.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL Chest 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Waist 28–30 30–32 32–34 34–36 36–38 38–40 Hip 34–36 36–38 38–40 40–42 42–44 44–46 Inseam 30.5 31 31.5 32 32.5 33
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...