REI Co-op Timber Mountain Merino Wool Snow Socks - Kids'
Playing in the snow is a lot more fun when their toes stay toasty. The kids' REI Co-op Timber Mountain merino wool snow socks are made with a soft and breathable wool blend that keeps feet warm.
- Soft merino wool blend insulates, wicks away moisture and resists odors
- Nylon and a touch of spandex add strength and stretch
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Midweight cushioning underfoot helps relieve pressure points
- Specially formed toe area and "no feel" seams keep socks smooth to help fight blisters
- Reinforcement and cushioning at heels and toes for comfort and durability
- Made with wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
- Responsible Wool Standard–certified wool comes from farms with a progressive approach to managing land, and from sheep treated according to leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View the REI Co-op Timber Mountain Product Line View all REI Co-op Kids' Downhill Ski Socks
61% RWS-certified merino wool/36% nylon/3% Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS (6 - 8.5) S (9 - 11.5) M (12 - 2.5) L (3 - 6) XS/S S/M M/L U.S. Kids' 6-8.5 9-11.5 12-2.5 3-6 6-10 10.5-1.5 2-6
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...