REI Co-op Timber Mountain Merino Wool Snow Socks - Kids'
Playing in the snow is a lot more fun when their toes stay toasty. The kids' REI Co-op Timber Mountain merino wool snow socks are made with a soft and breathable wool blend that keeps feet warm.
- Soft merino wool blend insulates, wicks away moisture and resists odors
- Nylon and a touch of spandex add strength and stretch
- Stretch arch bands provide effective support
- Midweight cushioning underfoot helps relieve pressure points
- Specially formed toe area and "no feel" seams keep socks smooth to help fight blisters
- Reinforcement and cushioning at heels and toes for comfort and durability
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View the REI Co-op Timber Mountain Product LineView all REI Co-op Kids' Downhill Ski Socks
61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% LYCRA spandex
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS (6 - 8.5)||S (9 - 11.5)||M (12 - 2.5)||L (3 - 6)||XS/S||S/M||M/L|
For socks, please use shoe size.