Outdoor Research Whitefish Hat
Named after the snowy Montana town, the Whitefish hat from Outdoor Research protects your head, upper neck and ears with a waterproof, windproof and breathable design that converts to a ball cap.
- Stowable facemask is easy to unleash when the weather gets nasty
- Ear muffs protect against cold; brim shields your face from rain and snow
- High-pile lining adds warmth
- Shell is made with 56% recycled PET polyester
- PET polyester is bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Earflap Hats
Shell: 56% recycled PET polyester (bluesign® approved)/44% polyester; face mask: 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL S/M L/XL One Size Head Circumference 21.5-22 22.25-22.87 23-23.62 23.87-24 21.5-22.87 23-24 21.5-24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...