HOKA Anacapa Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
An easy pick for any trail, the women's HOKA Anacapa Mid GTX hiking boots are light, grippy, waterproof and versatile. Consider them your gateway to the great outdoors.
- Lightweight nubuck leather/GORE-TEX® uppers seal out wet weather
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) treatment helps moisture bead up on the surface of footwear
- Quick-lace hook hardware secures your fit fast
- Gusseted tongues help mitigate trail debris
- Achilles-cradling pull tabs offer easy on/off
- Molded polyurethane sockliners—derived from 50% soybean oil—offer comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles provide a balanced, cushioned ride
- Extended heel geometry allows for smoother heel-to-toe transitions
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles offer superior traction on uneven terrain
- Polyester in the collar, mesh and laces is recycled
- Leather certified by the Leather Working Group
Imported.View the HOKA Anacapa Product LineView all HOKA Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
Nubuck leather/GORE-TEX textile
Molded PU (50% soybean oil)
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 12 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.8||9||9.2||9.3||9.5||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.8||11|
Measurements are stated in inches.