REI Co-op Timber Mountain Snow Jacket - Toddlers'
Shred on skis or start a snowball fight. The toddlers' REI Co-op Timber Mountain jacket is ready for winter play. It's waterproof, windproof and warm, with all the details a snow-loving kid needs.
- Seam-sealed polyester shell is waterproof, breathable and windproof up to 60+ mph
- Soft microfleece lining in the upper body and hood offers all-conditions warmth without overheating kids when they play their hardest
- Mapped synthetic insulation is lighter in high movement and high sweat areas
- Taffeta sleeve lining makes the jacket easy to layer over clothing
- Hood has hook-and-loop tab at back to adjust fit; elasticized cuffs also adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
- Front stormflap and elastic-trimmed hood, hem and cuffs seal in warmth and keep out snow
- VISLON® zipper front closure
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Grommet lift-ticket holder
- Write-on ID label inside jacket
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
Polyester microfleece/recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer waterproof/breathable coating
120 g and 80 g polyester fibers
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
3 MO 6 MO 12 MO 18 MO 2 T 3 T 4 T Height Range 24 27 30.5 33 35 38 41 Weight Range 6-10 lbs. 10-15 lbs. 15-20 lbs. 20-25 lbs. 28-32 lbs. 32-35 lbs. 35-40 lbs. Chest 17 18 19 19.75 20.5 21 22 Waist 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21.5 22 22.5 Hip 17.5 18.5 19.5 20.25 21 22 23 Inseam 8.5 10 12 13.5 14 15.75 17
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...