REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Built to keep you warm while maximizing movement, the men's REI Co-op Powderbound insulated bib snow pants give you 2-layer Peak waterproof, windproof, breathable protection and insulated warmth.
- Developed by REI Co-op, Peak 2-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable nylon shell is critically seam sealed to keep you dry and comfortable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish deflects light rain and snow
- 40 g synthetic insulation is 98% recycled and keeps you warm without feeling bulky
- Inner thigh vents help shed excess body heat
- Side-entry zipper on right side allows easy on/off
- Functional zipper fly
- Water-resistant recycled polyester lining glides smoothly over layers
- Adjustable elastic straps and belt loops make it easy to customize the fit
- Boot gaiters with grippy elastic seal out snow
- Tough scuff guards and reinforced hems provide durable protection in a placement that works for both skiers and snowboarders
- Zip chest pocket and hand pockets securely hold your essentials; left hand pocket also has a key clip
- Back stretch-knit panel offers everyday comfort and additional range of motion
- Articulated knees and hips plus a crotch gusset support ease of movement when you're skiing or riding
- Field-tested by skiers and snowboarders in Australia, New Zealand and Argentina
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved and recycled materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
Imported.View the REI Co-op Powderbound Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Downhill Ski Pants
70-denier nylon (bluesign approved)
Recycled polyester (bluesign approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer Peak waterproof/breathable laminate
40 g polyester (98% recycled; bluesign approved)
1 lb. 13.3 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.