686 Lightbeam Insulated Jacket - Women's
Clean style lines and winter protection are paramount in the women's 686 Lightbeam, an insulated jacket designed for those who love to be active. A modern cut allows room for movement and layering.
- 2-layer infiDRY® 10K fabric offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable protection; a durable water repellent (DWR) acts as the first line of defense against moisture
- Fully taped Bemis® seams enhance the waterproof protection
- InfiLOFT® insulation with Comfort Zone mapping means 80 g insulation in the body and sleeves and 40 g in the hood
- Sherpa lining panels; sherpa inner collar
- Air-Flo™ mesh-lined underarm vents let you quickly dump excess heat
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts with a single cinch; Hood Link system lets you roll up the jacket and secure it with integrated cord and loop for easy storage
- Internal smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet
- Tangle-free headphone loops
- Internal 686 jacquard mesh goggles/storage pocket
- Adjustable Death Grip™ hook-and-loop cuffs
- Inner thumb grip
- Inner Lycra® spandex wrist gaiters
- Zippered upper sleeve pass pocket with key clip
- Attached adjustable powder skirt
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system works seamlessly with your coordinating 686 snow pants
- Front hand pocket has an inner key clip
Imported.View all 686 Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
infiDRY 10,000 mm
80 g infiLOFT polyester (40 g in hood)
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3.3 oz.
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 2–4 4–6 6–8 8–10 10–12 Bust 33–35 34–36 35–37 36–38.5 37.5–40 Sleeve Length 29.125 29.5 30.5 30.5 31 Waist 30–32 31–33 32–34 33–35.5 33.5–36 Hip 35–37 36–38 37–39 38–40.5 39.5–42 Inseam 29.5 29.75 30 30.25 30.5
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...