Black Diamond HiLight 2P Tent
A roomy, steep-sided tent for mountain adventures in all seasons, the redesigned 2-person Black Diamond HiLight 2P tent is lighter, stronger, more storm resistant and more breathable than ever before.
- With steep sidewalls and roomy construction, this tent sleeps 1 or 2 people comfortably; a full mesh side-door entry makes it easy to get in and out
- High-tenacity 30-denier poly fabric with fully taped seams keeps you dry in all conditions and won't stretch when wet; fabric is treated for flame resistance
- Patent-pending Flow Manifold draws moisture vapor and stuffy tent air out through the ceiling using the convection of interior heat and exterior airflow
- Flow Manifold doubles as a centralized rope exit point for anchoring in on steep pitches
- 2.5-pole design and reinforced internal pole grips are twice the strength of past versions, providing a sturdy frame in windy conditions and supporting a drip-free awning
- Reflective guylines feature a tough Dyneema® core, reinforcing the polyester sheath to keep tension tight without stretching
- Flame-resistant treatment meets North American compliance
- Optional vestibule (not included) provides additional gear storage
- Optional ground cloth footprint (not included) is recommended
Imported.View all Black Diamond Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 8 oz.
3 lbs. 15 oz.
15 x 23 inches
82 x 50 x 42 x 40 inches
27.3 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...