Outdoor Research Bug Helios Hat
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With full brim, UPF 50+ sun protective fabric and a bug net stored in its brim, the Outdoor Research Bug Helios hat offers lightweight, breathable protection from harsh UV rays and biting bugs alike.
- Hat is crafted from lightweight, breathable, wicking and quick-drying fabric that's also water resistant
- UPF 50+ fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- TransAction™ headband wicks moisture
- No-see-um mesh bug net is fine enough to keep insects off your face and neck, while still letting you see; packs into brim when not in use
- Dark fabric under brim is designed to help reduce UV exposure from glare and reflection
- Brim is stiffened with floating foam, giving it shape and ensuring it won't sink if it takes a spill
- Embroidered "OR" logo
- One-handed drawcord adjustment lets you customize the fit
- Removable chin cord helps keep this hat on your head in blustery conditions
- Packable design means you can toss it in your pack without worry
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Sun Hats
Shell: 89% nylon/11% polyester; netting: nylon mesh
60% recycled nylon/40% nylon (bluesign® approved)
Width Of Brim
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL S/M L/XL One Size Head Circumference 21.5-22 22.25-22.87 23-23.62 23.87-24 21.5-22.87 23-24 21.5-24
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...