HydraPak 3L Seeker Collapsible Water Container - 100 fl. oz.
Built for long-haul excursions, the HydraPak 3L Seeker collapsible water container boasts a weather-resistant pour handle, 2 side lash points for hanging or pack attachment and a freezable design.
- You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or fill it with hot water to keep you warm (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it's in your pack
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion-resistant TPU and RF-welded seams for superior durability and elasticity; materials are BPA- and PVC-free
- 2 load-bearing side lash points for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle allows for easy pouring and is tear- and weather-resistant
- Large 42 mm screw cap opening makes it easy to fill and the rigid rim allows for easy pouring; removable tear-resistant tether prevents cap loss and functions as a carry loop
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag
- Backcountry water filter compatible; Katadyn BeFree filter (not included) screws onto the top, allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play cap and 28 mm filter adapter (not included)
Imported.View all HydraPak Water Storage Bags
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
100 fluid ounces
14.6 x 5.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...