Benchmark Maps Idaho Road & Recreation Atlas - 6th Edition
Use the Benchmark Maps Idaho Road & Recreation Atlas to get out and discover the great state of Idaho. It boasts vivid, easy-to-read landscape maps and recreational details for even more outdoor fun.
- Comprehensive guide highlights parks, monuments, historic sites, campgrounds, RV parks and boat launches with an index to locate attractions and destinations quickly
- Atlas pages feature generous page-to-page overlaps, GPS grids and easy-to-read symbols, along with climate graphs for selected cities to choose the best time to visit
- Also includes essential recreation information and road classes for the entire state, as well as land-use classes
- Details on the maps include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface, cities and elevations
- Metro-area maps of large cities are scaled to enhance detail and make navigation easier within the city
- Regional maps show mileages and mileage charts
- Details include rest areas, exit numbers, point-to-point roadway mileages, campgrounds, RV parks, road surface type and cities with elevations
Imported.View all Benchmark Maps Mountain West Maps
15 x 11 x 0.5 inches
1:800,000 & 1:250,000
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...