Smartwool Performance Hike Low Cushion Zig Zag Valley Mid Socks - Women's
Hike how you like in the women's Smartwool Performance Hike Low Cushion Zig Zag Valley Mid socks, a feature-packed and comfortable choice for your outdoor adventures.
- Formerly known as PhD Outdoor socks, these hiking socks have been updated to include more sustainable materials, improved durability, updated mesh zones and an even better fit
- Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the feet offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes
- Responsibly sourced merino wool and the addition of recycled nylon make for a more sustainable sock construction
- Merino wool content is ZQ-Certified to help ensure environmental, social and economic sustainability while safeguarding animal welfare
- Indestructawool™ technology strategically places merino wool and reinforcement fibers where they are needed most for durability and comfort
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system uses 2 elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the socks in place
- Body-mapped mesh zones add breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe construction provides enhanced comfort by reducing chafing, bunching and rubbing
- Comfort welts offer a stay-put fit
- Women-specific fit
- 5.5 in. height
Made in USA.View the Smartwool Performance Product Line View all Smartwool Women's Hiking Socks
53% merino wool/12% nylon/2% elastane
S M L U.S. Women's 4 - 6.5 7 - 9.5 10 - 12.5 EU 34 - 37 38 - 41 42 - 45
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...