The North Face Base Camp Duffel - XX-Large
Updated with recycled materials, and just as tough as before, the XX-Large Base Camp duffel from The North Face has all the features and durability you need for expeditions, and 150 liters of volume.
- Legendary rugged construction features the water-resistant Base Camp material made with recycled PVC, recycled ballistic nylon, extra bar-tacks and double stitching
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps provide an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- 2 padded side handles serve as both duffel-carry and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zippered flap allows easy access to the inside
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- 4 compression straps cinch down the load
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
Imported.View all The North Face Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
9,154 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1,000-denier phthalate-free recycled PVC/840-denier recycled ballistic nylon
29 x 31.5 inches
6 lbs. 4.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...