The North Face Base Camp Duffel - X-Large
Updated with recycled materials, and just as tough as before, the X-Large Base Camp duffel from The North Face has all the features and durability you need for expeditions, and 132 liters of volume.
- Legendary rugged construction features the water-resistant Base Camp material made with recycled PVC, recycled ballistic nylon, extra bar-tacks and double stitching
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps provide an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- 2 padded side handles serve as both duffel-carry and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zippered flap allows easy access to the inside
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- 4 compression straps cinch down the load
- Water-resistant ID window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean
Imported.View the The North Face Base Camp Product Line View all The North Face Duffel Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
8,055 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
1,000-denier phthalate-free recycled PVC/840-denier recycled ballistic nylon
18 x 30 inches
4 lbs. 5.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...