REI Co-op Out There Together T-Shirt
Next time you're hiking in a canyon, yell "Out There Together!" See if what you hear coming back doesn't sound exactly the way the REI Co-op Out There Together T-shirt looks.
- Made with cool, comfy and planet-friendly organically grown cotton and recycled polyester
- Printed image is as soft as the shirt, so you can see it but not feel it
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet, including the use of organically grown cotton, which has a lower environmental impact than conventionally farmed cotton
- Using recycled materials helps keep waste out of landfills
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's T-Shirts
50% organically grown cotton/50% recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains organically grown fibers
XS S M L XL 2X/XXL 3X/XXXL Chest 31.5 - 33 35 - 38 38 - 41 42 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54 - 57 Sleeve Length N/A 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.6 Waist 26.5 - 27.5 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 48 - 50 Hip N/A 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 51 - 54 Inseam 31 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...