Electra Loft 7i Step-Thru Bike
Put the fun in functionality with this lightweight commuter. The Electra Loft 7i Step-Thru bike ensures a comfortable ride that's ready to handle the rigors of city streets.
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® geometry offers an upright, relaxed pedaling position and allows you to easily and comfortably put both feet down on the ground when stopped
- 7-speed internal gear hub allows for easy shifting even while stopped
- Alloy dual-pivot caliper brakes are ready for quick and frequent stops
- 700c wheels are ideal for navigating city streets and alleys
- Bikes comes equipped with color-matched fenders and an alloy rear rack
- Personalize your ride with a basket, bell or crate (not included)
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Loft Product LineView all Electra Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
Forged alloy, 170 mm with 44T, alloy chainguard
Sealed cartridge, 68 mm/116 mm
Number of Gears
Front/Rear: Alloy dual-pivot caliper
Double-wall alloy, 700c, 32h
Alloy 32h, nutted
7-speed internal F/W 32h
700c x 35 mm city tread
Alloy, custom bend 30 mm rise
Steel, 25.4 mm quill
Alloy microadjust 300 mm x 27.2 mm
Retro leatherette dual spring
Alloy platform with nonslip rubber tread
1 in. steel threaded
KMC Z7 nickel-plated
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M Height Range 5' - 5'8" 5'6" - 6'3" Reach 36.2 36.2 Stack 57.6 57.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.1 52.4 Standover Height 54.7 53.1 Head Tube Length 14.5 14.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72 72 Wheelbase 108.1 108.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...