Electra Cruiser Lux 7D Step-Through Women's Bike
Simply elegant and casually cool, as a beach cruiser should be, the Electra Cruiser Lux 7D Step-Through women's bike gives you 7 gears so you can explore beyond short rides around your neighborhood.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with anti-rust components is built to last, even in salt air environments
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® geometry offers an upright, relaxed pedaling position and allows you to easily and comfortably put both feet down on the ground when stopped
- Shimano Revo shifter and Shimano rear derailleur provide smooth transitions through all 7 gears
- Simple 7-speed setup offers a good range of gears for getting around town
- Simple and powerful alloy linear-pull brakes ensure controlled stops
- 26 in. wheels with RetroRunner tires offer a smooth, stable ride
- Custom, ergonomic Electra saddle and grips provide comfort and style
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Hi-tensile steel unicrown
Alloy, 3-piece with 44T chainring, double chainguard
7-speed twist with optical display
Shimano, 14-34T, 7-Speed
Number of Gears
Front and rear alloy linear pull
Alloy with machined sidewalls
RetroRunner, 26 x 2.125 in.
Forged alloy 22.2 mm quill
Classic alloy pillar
Electra Comfort with elastomer springs
Resin platform with nonslip tread
1 in. steel threaded
KMC Z7 RB anti-rust
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...